House of Sensual Romance ™

This is a place of comfort for everyone. I hope you enjoy my stories, and those of my friends. Let me know what you liked about them and what you didn't. You can also visit my website lavernethompson.com for more excerpts of my work. And all work on my blog is copyright protected.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

GOT NEWS!!!

I got an early Christmas present this year so I wanted to share. I signed a contract with Shadowrose Publishing for a short story I wrote, Promises. It will be part of a print anthology due out next year. As soon as I have a release date I will let everyone know. And yes, it is an IR, in fact, just know that all of my stories will be IRs, in that the woman will be of color and the male will almost always be Caucasian. But I don't rule out an Asian/Caucasian mix for the male. LOL

Either on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, I will upload the first chapter of my shortstory Promises for your enjoyment. Unlike my other work here, this one has actually been edited.

Thank you for your interest in my work.

This is my favorite time of year. May you remember the reason for the season and may it bring you joy.

LaVerne aka Isis