House of Sensual Romance ™

This is a place of comfort for everyone. I hope you enjoy my stories, and those of my friends. Let me know what you liked about them and what you didn't. You can also visit my website lavernethompson.com for more excerpts of my work. And all work on my blog is copyright protected.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Release for HOLD ON

Aaaargh. Found out HOLD ON my contemporary romance with a touch of suspense from Red Rose Publishing is being released Feb. 12th.

Have you ever been stalked?

One phone call changed both their lives.

A real life knight in shining armor, except he isn’t in armor he’s in a suit. But the first time Lena Douglas lays eyes on Stephan Grayson that’s what he seems to her. He saves her from a violence that still haunts her nights, but at least he’s there to hold her should she wake. But the nightmare’s not over, it stalks them both now. Something from her past that will not let go.

But then neither will Stephan. He saved her once and he’s not about to let anyone, especially Lena stand in the way of what is happening between them.

But will Stephan always be there to shield her from her past?



Buy Link


LaVerne