House of Sensual Romance ™

This is a place of comfort for everyone. I hope you enjoy my stories, and those of my friends. Let me know what you liked about them and what you didn't. You can also visit my website lavernethompson.com for more excerpts of my work. And all work on my blog is copyright protected.

Monday, March 09, 2009

COME TO ME-5 Stars

Literary Nymphs gave COME TO ME a 5 Star Review. Follow the link below to read the entire review.

If I could give Come to Me a higher rating, I would because this story is fantastic! This couple’s passion jolted me like an amusement park ride that I never wanted to end. Baron is hooked the moment he hears Jasmine’s voice on the phone and hops a plane, just to go on a date with her. I loved the fact that he was so impulsive and sure of himself. The airport scene is etched in my mind as one of the hottest and most hilarious first meetings I have ever read. LaVerne Thompson, thank you for bringing the heat in this clever story.

Review