House of Sensual Romance ™

This is a place of comfort for everyone. I hope you enjoy my stories, and those of my friends. Let me know what you liked about them and what you didn't. You can also visit my website lavernethompson.com for more excerpts of my work. And all work on my blog is copyright protected.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

On Travel

My youngest dances classical ballet and I'm going with her to her first ballet competition. She's very excited and I wouldn't miss this time with her for anything. And grateful I can share this with her.

The problem is we don't return until late Sunday night, so I miss Mother's Day with my other daughter. I just wish those folks who scheduled this stuff took into consideration that those of us who are mothers would have liked not having to make the choice. But hopefully I'll be home in time to kiss my other child good night.

Isis