House of Sensual Romance ™

This is a place of comfort for everyone. I hope you enjoy my stories, and those of my friends. Let me know what you liked about them and what you didn't. You can also visit my website lavernethompson.com for more excerpts of my work. And all work on my blog is copyright protected.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lub Dub Awards- Nominations

I've been nominated in several categories for the Lub Dub Awards. A reader nominated award for the best IR books and authors. Yours truly is in fantastic company, I'm in awe. It's cool just being nominated. No kidding. See below. It's the brainchild of Dreamwild she's part of the Fans of Interracial Romance Yahoo group. Go to Dreamwild's blog or the Yahoo group for a complete list, I couldn't copy and paste it all, the coding was acting up.

By the way Lub Dub is the sound your heart makes. SO GO VOTE! I listed the categories I'm in, just in case you wanted to vote for me. LOL

Voting is open until Mon. Sept. 14th.

I'm nominated for:

BEST AUTHOR OF THE YEAR

BEST FIGHT SCENE-Hold On

BEST SHORT STORY-Promises

BEST SERIES-The Three Sisters Series with my good friend Stephanie Williams

Submit your votes via email to dreamwild1985@gmail.com