House of Sensual Romance ™

This is a place of comfort for everyone. I hope you enjoy my stories, and those of my friends. Let me know what you liked about them and what you didn't. You can also visit my website lavernethompson.com for more excerpts of my work. And all work on my blog is copyright protected.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lub Dub Awards- Nominations

Don't forget to vote for me in the Lub Dub Awards. The reader nominated awards. See the list below.

BTW 'lub dub' is the sound your heart makes. Please vote for me in the following categories.

Voting for the 2009 LDA's is now open UNTIL MONDAY september 14th. Copy and paste the categories below and email to the addy below. If you want to see the entire list go to: http://iwritesmut.blogspot.com/?zx=8fe55df7b5434a7c

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOTES!

Email Votes To: dreamwild1985@gmail.com
Subject: Lub Dub votes.


Best Author of the Year :
LaVerne Thompson


Best Fight Scene :
"Hold On" by LaVerne Thompson


Best Short Story :
"Promises" by LaVerne Thompson


Best Series :
"The Three Sisters Series" by LaVerne Thomspon & Stephanie Williams