House of Sensual Romance ™

This is a place of comfort for everyone. I hope you enjoy my stories, and those of my friends. Let me know what you liked about them and what you didn't. You can also visit my website lavernethompson.com for more excerpts of my work. And all work on my blog is copyright protected.

Friday, December 17, 2010

HOT FUN IN THE SUMMERTIME

Please welcome Chicki Brown on my blog today.


Chicki Brown is the author of two novels, Have You Seen Her? and Hot Fun in the Summertime. She recently finished writing her eighth manuscript.
           
A New Jersey native, and the mother of two grown daughters, she and her husband live in suburban Atlanta, Georgia.


I am thrilled to announce the release of my sophomore novel, Hot Fun in the Summertime! It is now available for only $3.99 on Amazon.com for Kindle, PC, iPad, and phone and also on B&N Nook.

Seven very different singles – four women and three men – rent a New Jersey beach house for the summer: author Shontae Nichols, self-employed accountant and realtor, Linda Harris, Linda’s sister, hip-hop video dancer Kinnik Watkins, cosmetologist, Jovita Blassingame, Calculus professor Curtis “Doc” Whetstone, actor and drama instructor, Kip Lee, and new housemate, up and coming film actor, Devon Burke.

During their two month stay, romances bloom friendships are tested and when a tragedy strikes one of the housemates, they all learn the answer to the age-old question: Can men and women ever be just friends?

Buy links: