House of Sensual Romance ™

This is a place of comfort for everyone. I hope you enjoy my stories, and those of my friends. Let me know what you liked about them and what you didn't. You can also visit my website lavernethompson.com for more excerpts of my work. And all work on my blog is copyright protected.

Monday, June 27, 2016


24 ROMANCE BOOKS AVAILABLE FREE
TILL 6/28 ON INSTAFREEBIE
FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE


Sketch by Laramie Briscoe Services Rendered by Nikki Steele The Dancer by Ursula Sinclair Let Me Love You by Iris Blobel Remembering Joy by Jenni Moen Goodbye To You by AJ Matthews St. Charles at Dusk by Sarah M. Cradit Possess by J.A. Howell Marks on my Skin by J.A. Howell Beast Within by Tyffani Clark Kemp Scorned by Tyffani Clark Kemp Man Without Rules by Tyffani Clark Kemp Lucius, The Fallen by Tara S. Wood Twisted Bloodlines by Linda Jackson Shimmy for Me by DeAnna Cameron Forever Kinda Love by Clara Stone Promises, Promises by Josie Bourdeaux Descent by Kallie Ross Solidify by Alexia Purdy Anxious Hearts by Felicia Tatum The Alex Chronicles: Girlfriends and Secrets by Tracy Reed The Other Side of Nowhere by JN Chaney Falling Star by Brandy L. Rivers Pulled by Danielle Bannister Forgiven by Rebecca Brooke