House of Sensual Romance ™

This is a place of comfort for everyone. I hope you enjoy my stories, and those of my friends. Let me know what you liked about them and what you didn't. You can also visit my website lavernethompson.com for more excerpts of my work. And all work on my blog is copyright protected.

Monday, August 29, 2016

Bewitching Book Tour


Join me all week at these places where I talk about my latest.

August 29 Interview
Books and Tales

August 29 Spotlight
The Broke Book Bank 

August 31 Interview
Supernatural Central

August 30 Review
Books,Dreams,Life

August 31 Spotlight
3 Partners in Shopping, Nana, Mommy, and Sissy, Too!

August 31 Spotlight
More Books Than Livros

September 1 Spotlight and review
The Silver Dagger Scriptorium

September 2 Spotlight
Sapphyria's Book Reviews


September 2 Guest blog
Diane’s Book Blog

September 2 Guest blog
I Smell Sheep

September 5 Review
Fantatical Paranormal Romantical

September 5 Spotlight
Books N Pearls