House of Sensual Romance ™

This is a place of comfort for everyone. I hope you enjoy my stories, and those of my friends. Let me know what you liked about them and what you didn't. You can also visit my website lavernethompson.com for more excerpts of my work. And all work on my blog is copyright protected.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

5 Cups for Ringside

Coffee Time Romance gave Ringside 5 Cups. YEAH!

RINGSIDE-BOOK 1 THE THREE SISTERS SERIES
STEPHANIE WILLIAMS AND LAVERNE THOMPSON
ISBN#: 9781604353525
June 2009
Red Rose Publishing
www.redrosepublishing.com
eBook
$2.00
107 Pages
Contemporary/Romance/Interracial
Rating: 5 Cups

200

Atlanta Reese is looking for her life. Unhappy with the direction her life is taking she seeks out her favorite self-help author, Hannah Grimes.

Hank Gaines is happy with where he is in life and he no longer feels there is something missing. That is until the day Atlanta came to town.

Atlanta is looking for answers but gets side-lined by the sexy bartender. Hank Gaines knows the author Hannah Grimes very well. Unable to tell Hannah the truth he keeps a secret that may tear them apart.

Hank Gaines is such a wonderful character. The authors were inspirational for the unique ideas they use in their writing. As the first book in a series it was an outstanding read that immersed me in the characters lives. I look forward to reading the rest of the story.

Delane

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/ringsidebook1.html


http://theromancestudio.com/images/thompson_sisters071009.gif