House of Sensual Romance ™

This is a place of comfort for everyone. I hope you enjoy my stories, and those of my friends. Let me know what you liked about them and what you didn't. You can also visit my website lavernethompson.com for more excerpts of my work. And all work on my blog is copyright protected.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Here's What's Happening

Masquerade-Book 3 The Three Sisters Series will be released from Red Rose Publishing on August 13, 2009.

I've signed contracts with Red Rose for 2 other books, I'm working on the edits. Day In The Sun which is a soft sci/fi romance and part of the Summer Fun Anthology; and also coming soon from Red Rose is Chances Are my contemporary, another romance with a touch of suspense and intrigue. As soon as I know dates so will you.

Well that's it for now.

LaVerne