House of Sensual Romance ™

This is a place of comfort for everyone. I hope you enjoy my stories, and those of my friends. Let me know what you liked about them and what you didn't. You can also visit my website lavernethompson.com for more excerpts of my work. And all work on my blog is copyright protected.

Sunday, January 05, 2014

The Impossible Possible by Deatri King-Bey

Book Into: The Impossible Possible by Deatri King-Bey

One of the reasons I love romance so much is taking the common themes and doing something completely different with them. My favorite traditional romance theme has always been the baby daddy theme. In it the heroine hides the fact that she’s had the hero’s child from him. Then years later, they meet again and he discovers the secret! Yeah, I love that one. In my new title, The Impossible Possible, I decided to switch it up a bit. This time the hero hides the fact that he’s the heroine’s son’s father. Hmmm, impossible you think? After you read The Impossible Possible, let me know what you think.

The Impossible Possible
Bryanna Martin has given up on finding her happily ever after. The only way she’ll fall in love and marry is if God sends her Mr. Right to her door. Since she doesn’t believe that will happen, she devotes her life to her adopted son and career. Then the impossible happens, the perfect man literally shows up at her door. Drawn to the handsome stranger, Bryanna wonders if this is one impossible that can become possible.

Alejandro Montenegro, CEO of a Global 500 corporation, dropped everything to catch a flight and claim a son he didn’t know about. When he arrives, he discovers his child is not in foster care being abused, but in the loving care of a golden goddess. To spare his son from losing the only mother he has ever known, Alejandro decides to remain silent about his son’s paternity and pursue Bryanna, but then the impossible happens. He falls in love and knows she will leave him if she discovers his secret.

Still not convinced? Click here to read the first chapter.

Purchase your copy today: Print and eBook (Kindle, ePub via Barnes & Noble)

Thank you so much for taking the time to learn a little about The Impossible Possible. For information on all of my titles, visit me online at http://DeatriKingBey.com.

I love to hear from readers. Let me know what you think.

Much Joy, Peace, and Love

Deatri King-Bey