House of Sensual Romance ™

This is a place of comfort for everyone. I hope you enjoy my stories, and those of my friends. Let me know what you liked about them and what you didn't. You can also visit my website lavernethompson.com for more excerpts of my work. And all work on my blog is copyright protected.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Virtual Tour Has Begun!


Virtual Tour Kick-Off

15SEP
,
The Virtual Tour has taken off! Woo hoo! Join us today:
Make sure you visit Renee Michaelstwitter @reneemichaels10
Yvonne Nicolas is guest blogging over at Kristy Denice Bock
Head over to Maggie Berkley’s blog for some fun with her character
And you have to check out the trailer for Franny Armstrong’s latest release IBJumping.
I hope you have a great time! Remember you can One Click Follow Us On Twitter and if you do make sure you hashtag us as #10Authors.
More fun to come tomorrow!